Made some pillows
I have this week off, so I had time to do another project. We are decorating our bedroom and following a photo of a bedroom we liked on Flickr. The bedroom has blue and white pillows with a monogram on them. After searching a few stores we couldn't find them, so I made them! From scratch!
I started the embroidery of the R and Rachel finished it, then she did the J all by herself.
I snapped some photos during the process of making the pillow today. It's not retail quality, but its pretty good, you'd have to get pretty close to see my mistakes.
I had to make the monogram patch double layered so that the blue wouldn't show through. And the back of the pillow is an envelope closure. All in all, pretty simple, just took a few hours.